- Automatically shooting pucks at programmed intervals, shots can be timed for 2, 3, 4, 5 second etc. intervals. This operation sequence can be started by remote control carried by puck receiver or any training staff.
- This model designed primarily
for shooters, where the shooter in a variably designated spot on the ice can receive hundreds or thousands of passes.
- Operates on 110 volts a/c.
- Mounting compatible to purchasers plans.
- weight of machine approximately 100 lbs.
- This trainin
g device is built solidly, normal maintenance required. Any competent mechanic can render service.
- Dimensions: 23" wide, 24" height, 24" long